|Seek the Position of a Marine Operations Manager. |
- 15+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated success in the management of service related operations.
- Vast ability to communicate effectively with company employees and various business contacts in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
- Profound customer service focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic.
- Profound capability to manage and motivate personnel.
|July, 1998 to pRESENT ||Miss Belmar Princess ||Belmar, New Jersey |
- Operated 120’ passenger fishing boat nightly
- Responsible for all navigation and fishing operations
- Assigned crew duties and personnel
|March, 1994 to August, 2013 ||Bandit ||Belmar, New Jersey |
- Operated passenger fishing/ cruising operation for 60-77' passenger vessel.
- Steered vessel and operate navigational instruments.
- Maintained on-board mechanical equipment and hydraulic systems.
- Performed all vessel repair and maintenance.
- Estimated costs of operations and plan budget for each fishing season.
- Established fish marketing plan and kept records of all financial transactions.
|April, 2003 to October, 2012 ||Brielle Marine Basin ||Brielle, New Jersey |
- Oversaw all aspects of a Marina, including service, store operations, fuel sales and deliveries, and water and land storage.
- Handled purchasing for marina including fuel, store supplies, and service parts.
- Oversaw marina maintenance/construction including bulkheads, docks, electrical, water and bottom washing pit.
- Oversaw mechanics’ repairs.
- Assigned boat slip rentals.
- Booked seasonal and emergency maintenance haul-outs.
- Helped with customer billing.
- Attended meetings with marina staff, marina customers, suppliers, government agencies.
- Made presentations to marina owners.
- Monitored planned maintenance schedules.
September, 1998 – May, 2000
|Brookdale Community College ||Lincroft, New Jersey |
|Attended marketing and management classes|
SEPTEMBER, 2000 – MAY, 2002 Kean College Union, New Jersey
Studied International marketing and Consumer Studies
CERTIFICATION AND ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Certified Masters License since July, 1988
- Vessel Captain holding U.S. Coast Guard Masters to 100 ton license
- Operated passenger excursion vessels and private boats/yachts up to 130 feet